Opening of the Homeowners Association (HOA) RC in Mariupol took place on 22 August 2017. It is expected that premises of the Resource Center will be used for the training events and consultations for the initiative groups and already existing HOAs. As of 30 September 2017, 428 HOAs have been established in Mariupol. The city is planning a lot of work with the HOAs, specifically:
- installation of PVC energy saving windows – 40 HOAs
- installation of individual heat substations (IHS) – 5 HOAs
- installation of balancing valves – 10 HOAs
- replacement of heating systems – 8 HOAs
- partial heat insulation of building facades – 5 HOAs
HOA RC address: Mariupol, 93B, Myru Ave.
Contact persons – Halyna Drot, Anastasiia Bohdanova, mob.: (068) 649-64-14